Does anyone have a sense as to the future of the LANL TCP-1 (Pension) under a new M&O contractor. Will they have to continue it for transferring employees or freeze it and force employees into a 401K plan?
The current contract (Clause H-36) says this - "If the Contract expires, or is terminated and an award is made to a follow-on management and operating contractor, as a part of the transition to another entity and in accordance with Contracting Officer direction and applicable law the Contractor shall transfer sponsorship of site-specific pension and other benefit plans covering employees at the Laboratory to the follow-on management and operating contractor."
But does this mean transferring employees will continue to accrue benefits under TCP-1?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- Northern NM economy profits from LANL
- Party time before vote!
- Fire raises questions about Los Alamos lab
- NNSA Seeking Federal Staffing Boost
- Impeachment impact
- Goldstein to lead UC bid for LANL!
- What will happen to LANL TCP1?
- NM locals demand LANL remain for profit!
- UC bid for LANL
- Where's Ed Moses?
- Heather Wilson
- LANL: worst place to work in all of the complex
- Nevada National Security Site contract
- Perry's visits
- California yanks $50M from UCOP
- WIPP Receives Shipment of LANL Waste
- Bid extension request
- UC President forced to testify
- DOE budget
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)