This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, August 21, 2015
First "Periodic Progress Report" is now available
The first "Periodic Progress Report" is now available. It is beyond pathetic, it looks like it was thrown together in five minutes. It states some glaring inaccurcies and says how great things are. Do these people have any shame. A pure disgrace to the LANL workers, the history of the lab, and the United States.
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (295)
- Retired SNL employee gives scathing review of SNL ...
- About the all hands LANL purpose statement
- Hanford whistleblower wins
- Obama Taps Former LLNL Science Manager for DOE Off...
- Sandia Corporation Agrees to Pay $4.7 Million
- First "Periodic Progress Report" is now available
- Did LANS pay for a "purpose statement?"
- Minority managers at the labs
- Rank and Yank.
- Tomas Diaz de la Rubia got a new job!
- How many H1B's at the Labs?
- "Is the new workforce reality employee retention o...
- Better Dead than Red!
- Many scientists praise Iran nuclear deal.!
- 9 things that make good employees quit!
- Y-12 worker sues CNS for lost vacation
- More delays at WIPP
- LANL contract rebid: rumors.
- The press refers to this BLOG
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)