This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, August 10, 2015
"Is the new workforce reality employee retention or a revolving door at LANL and LLNL?"
The staff of the sister Labs LANL and LLNL, helped fight and win the Cold War and are responsible for ensuring the safety, security and reliability of the nation's nuclear deterrent.
As sincere gratitude for their decades long collective service, these employees will for the second time, be packaged and sold for public sale at an auction to the LOWEST LLC bidder, the LLC bidder with the slickest talking points, or a combination of the two.
The failure of an LLC walk the talk reciprocating career understanding heard by these employees? Every man or woman for themselves. "Attract and retain"? If "retain" means 2 years of service perhaps, otherwise good luck with that.
- ► 2017 (186)
- ► 2016 (295)
- Retired SNL employee gives scathing review of SNL ...
- About the all hands LANL purpose statement
- Hanford whistleblower wins
- Obama Taps Former LLNL Science Manager for DOE Off...
- Sandia Corporation Agrees to Pay $4.7 Million
- First "Periodic Progress Report" is now available
- Did LANS pay for a "purpose statement?"
- Minority managers at the labs
- Rank and Yank.
- Tomas Diaz de la Rubia got a new job!
- How many H1B's at the Labs?
- "Is the new workforce reality employee retention o...
- Better Dead than Red!
- Many scientists praise Iran nuclear deal.!
- 9 things that make good employees quit!
- Y-12 worker sues CNS for lost vacation
- More delays at WIPP
- LANL contract rebid: rumors.
- The press refers to this BLOG
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)