The Los Alamos Daily Post has obtained a copy of an email issued this afternoon by the director of NNSA's Office of Governmental Affairs. The email states that DOE/NNSA will issue a public notice Tuesday alerting potential offerors of its intent to conduct a competition for the management and operating (M&O) follow-on contract for Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL).
The public notice will be available on various websites for which links will go live by close of business Tuesday.
Another rumor is it stays as a for profit LLC. Bidders are Honeywell with U of Texas, UC with Batelle, Lockheed with ?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contractors change, accidents keep happening
- Another Fire at LANL but Not a Fire Just Flames
- Employee opinion
- More on how Moniz viewed the safety culture at LAN...
- APS summary of some of the recent LANL screwups an...
- Improper LANL shipment involved Plutonium
- And so it begins.
- Rumor has it...
- Blog appearance
- Anthem to stop selling Obamacare plans in Wisconsi...
- U.S. regulators to investigate after Los Alamos la...
- The Labor Department loosens a rule on beryllium e...
- LLNL & LANL pensions
- LANL safety record topic of senate hearing for Per...
- The good, the bad and the uglyyy!
- University of California Favoring Illegal Immigran...
- McMillan known to Secretary Moniz for his hubris
- LANL inability to address safety issues
- Nuclear lab shutdown endangers US arsenal
- llnlthetruestory welcomes Evil Echo
- LANL and waste containers
- Is it true?
- Bad Etiquette
- What some people think of blog
- Leakers inside NSA, is the background check proces...
- Less LEP work for LLNL
- How long will the LANL transition be delayed by th...
- Only a matter of time before something major happe...
- "Charliecloud" has arrived!!
- LANS cares?
- NEVADA under protest
- Opinions on blog monetizing
- ▼ June (32)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)