LANS (Bechtel-UC) is breaking up for the re-bid of the LANL contract, and UC and Bechtel re-teaming with different partners, what does this mean for LLNS?
Bechtel really has no appreciable involvement in LLNL operations and management (other than the Deputy Director being a Bechtel position), would UC drop Bechtel for the LLNL contract bid in a few years?
Given that UC is the official "managing" partner (aka lead) in LLNS, could it restructure LLNS and drop Bechtel before the next LLNL contract bidding
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog features??
- The for-profit disaster
- Letter from Council Chair David Izraelevitz to NNS...
- Los Alamos County Unhappy With Draft LANL M&O Cont...
- Alleged Tesa Access Issues At Lawrence Livermore N...
- LLNL's Mark Martinez to lead Nevada Site Contracto...
- First known name for Nevada.
- LANS ratings decline across the board under UC lea...
- NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT FOR FISCAL YEAR...
- No possible UC future at LANL?
- LANL performance stats
- Los Alamos Field Office future.
- Whistle blower found dead
- Former LANL whistleblower murdered in Arizona
- North Korea activity - not good!!
- Story on SNL/LANS
- Draft RFP for LANL
- Wall Street top mogul to run Energy Office of Scie...
- Los Alamos disciplines employees
- LANL makes changes
- Nationwide impact on science collaboration caused ...
- LANL employees bidding
- Protest withdrawal
- Lazy culture
- Same old story.
- Employees lashing out
- Toxic Legacy
- Split the blog
- Is the China tokamak work as credible as it seems?...
- UC Fees
- LANS breaking up for the rebid
- Potential LLNL impact on LANL recompete?
- Rename Sandia?
- Spin off pit production?
- Safety, security and private management
- LANL O&M Contract Pre-Solicitation
- North Korea: Analysis
- ▼ July (38)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)