This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, July 10, 2017
Same old story.
The next LANL contract will be exactly like the old contract or even worse, there is no way they can move away from the LLC model as the state of New Mexico will not and cannot allow it. Maybe the actors will change but not the model and my guess is that it will be Bechtel again. LANL is a monetary white dwarf locked to a binary black hole system of corporate profit and state revenue and there is no force in the universe that stop such a system from collapsing until all the money is gone and the it is admitted that the lab can no longer function and must be shut down. It may last 10 years or more but this is it, all the players see it and are going to get as much cash as they can before the final implosion. The sad part is after it is all over people will ask "how could we have let this happen".
- Blog features??
- The for-profit disaster
- Letter from Council Chair David Izraelevitz to NNS...
- Los Alamos County Unhappy With Draft LANL M&O Cont...
- Alleged Tesa Access Issues At Lawrence Livermore N...
- LLNL's Mark Martinez to lead Nevada Site Contracto...
- First known name for Nevada.
- LANS ratings decline across the board under UC lea...
- NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT FOR FISCAL YEAR...
- No possible UC future at LANL?
- LANL performance stats
- Los Alamos Field Office future.
- Whistle blower found dead
- Former LANL whistleblower murdered in Arizona
- North Korea activity - not good!!
- Story on SNL/LANS
- Draft RFP for LANL
- Wall Street top mogul to run Energy Office of Scie...
- Los Alamos disciplines employees
- LANL makes changes
- Nationwide impact on science collaboration caused ...
- LANL employees bidding
- Protest withdrawal
- Lazy culture
- Same old story.
- Employees lashing out
- Toxic Legacy
- Split the blog
- Is the China tokamak work as credible as it seems?...
- UC Fees
- LANS breaking up for the rebid
- Potential LLNL impact on LANL recompete?
- Rename Sandia?
- Spin off pit production?
- Safety, security and private management
- LANL O&M Contract Pre-Solicitation
- North Korea: Analysis
- ▼ July (38)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)