I think the recent Ellen Pao lawsuit is going to have an impact on LLNL staff relations.
relations has a history of blaming the victim and easing out employees
who are victims of retaliation or seen as "problems" by the management.
Management also has a history of making highly personal attacks on
performance appraisals that have no relevance to actual performance.
That isn't working in the Ellen Pao case. Of course at the lab,
management "picks the winners" and pushes down those it doesn't like.
This highly subjective criterion doesn't play well in the courtroom.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Monday, March 23, 2015
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- Why can't LANL keep it together at the top?
- Salary facts
- Credentials of the Director for S&T.
- Bye Bye Harry!
- Will there be a raise at LANL?
- Bonus at LLNL!
- It's official: WIPP debacle 100% due to LANL
- Need the real story behind UC and LLNS retiree hea...
- Safety culture overreaches
- What is the reputation of each LLNS corporate memb...
- Another study about how to fix the DoE labs
- So that's where all the overhead is going.....
- Another LANL project over budget and behind schedu...
- Aon Hewitt news?
- Does LLNS Staff Relations and LLNS Senior Manageme...
- Ellen Pao lawsuit is going to have an impact on LL...
- Conner and Henderson get the shove from LLNL
- Will the LLC protect UC against environmental fine...
- Edward Snowden documents and note about Sandia hac...
- Another Electrical Near Fatality at LANL Involving...
- White House official selected as LLNL Deputy Direc...
- Layoff notices?
- UC Hires Fresh Counsel To Combat Retiree Lawsuit
- LLNS Board of Governors. So is it really worth $40...
- WIPP Resolution To Go To Governor
- 'Jeopardy' puts Lab's science in the spotlight
- Klotz Against DOE Name Change
- One year and counting............
- Watchdogs Urge Big Cut to Contractor Fees at the S...
- UC/LLNL Staff Relations "Non-Disclosure Agreements...
- Nearly fatal accident at LANL
- echtel-Affiliated Projects Recognized for Highest ...
- The fiscal threat to nuclear strategy
- Hiring frenzy?
- Value Added of SPSE-UPTE
- Human Role at WIPP was being Minimized
- Justice for All Requires A Contract for All By SPS...
- SPSE-UPTE's New Skilled Trades Contract Promotes R...
- ▼ March (38)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)