LLNS Board of Governors. So is it really worth $40+ million a year?
Chairman; Regent, University of California; Founder, Westwood One, Inc.; Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Courtside Entertainment Group; Chief Executive Officer, PodcastOne and PodCastOne Sales
Vice Chairman; President, Bechtel Nuclear, Security & Environmental, Inc.
Vice President for Laboratory Management, University of California; Chair of the Nominations and Compensation Committee
General Manager/Senior Vice President, Bechtel Nuclear, Security & Environmental, Inc.
Distinguished Professor of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science and of Food Science and Technology at the University of California, Davis; Chair of the Science and Technology Committee
President and Project Manager of Nuclear Waste Partnership, LLC
President and Chief Executive Officer, Battelle Memorial Institute
General (Retired), U.S. Air Force
Partner (Retired), PricewaterhouseCoopers; Chair of the Ethics and Audit Committee
Director of New York University’s Center for Urban Science and Progress; Chair of the Mission Committee
Admiral (Retired), U.S. Navy; Former Commander in Chief, U.S. Strategic Command
The Honorable Ellen Tauscher
Strategic Advisor for Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC; Former Member of the U.S. House of Representatives, California 10th Congressional District; Former Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security; Former Special Envoy for Strategic Stability and Missile Defense
Laboratory Director (Emeritus), Los Alamos and Lawrence Livermore national laboratories
Vice President and Manager Government Affairs, Bechtel National, Inc.; Chair of the Business, Operations, and Security Committee
Chairman, The Regents of the University of California; Partner, Varner & Brandt, LLP
Senior Advisor, Bechtel Nuclear, Security & Environmental, Inc.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (145)
- ► 2016 (295)
- Why can't LANL keep it together at the top?
- Salary facts
- Credentials of the Director for S&T.
- Bye Bye Harry!
- Will there be a raise at LANL?
- Bonus at LLNL!
- It's official: WIPP debacle 100% due to LANL
- Need the real story behind UC and LLNS retiree hea...
- Safety culture overreaches
- What is the reputation of each LLNS corporate memb...
- Another study about how to fix the DoE labs
- So that's where all the overhead is going.....
- Another LANL project over budget and behind schedu...
- Aon Hewitt news?
- Does LLNS Staff Relations and LLNS Senior Manageme...
- Ellen Pao lawsuit is going to have an impact on LL...
- Conner and Henderson get the shove from LLNL
- Will the LLC protect UC against environmental fine...
- Edward Snowden documents and note about Sandia hac...
- Another Electrical Near Fatality at LANL Involving...
- White House official selected as LLNL Deputy Direc...
- Layoff notices?
- UC Hires Fresh Counsel To Combat Retiree Lawsuit
- LLNS Board of Governors. So is it really worth $40...
- WIPP Resolution To Go To Governor
- 'Jeopardy' puts Lab's science in the spotlight
- Klotz Against DOE Name Change
- One year and counting............
- Watchdogs Urge Big Cut to Contractor Fees at the S...
- UC/LLNL Staff Relations "Non-Disclosure Agreements...
- Nearly fatal accident at LANL
- echtel-Affiliated Projects Recognized for Highest ...
- The fiscal threat to nuclear strategy
- Hiring frenzy?
- Value Added of SPSE-UPTE
- Human Role at WIPP was being Minimized
- Justice for All Requires A Contract for All By SPS...
- SPSE-UPTE's New Skilled Trades Contract Promotes R...
- ▼ March (38)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)