LA County considers leverage of LANL GRT to build "one of the top 50 golf courses in the US"
Before going all out against this notion, it just may not be as crackpot as it seems. Perhaps the county is in cahoots with Donnie to build one of the greatest golf courses of all time, and put the presidents name in large gold letters on top of the clubhouse.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Sunday, August 13, 2017
Soon. a very very beautiful golf course in Los Alamos. In fact, the most beautiful!
Posted by scooby at 10:23 AM
- Time to get serious
- LANL employees worried
- Another Near Miss at Los Alamos National Laborator...
- Pu contamination at UNM covered up by LANL
- UC System President to address LANL staff
- Opinion about commentors' anonymity.
- Anonymous comments and posts: has the time come?
- Bechtel was never worth a damn
- Who runs Los Alamos?
- Question for Goldstein.
- Soon. a very very beautiful golf course in Los Ala...
- They do this every place they go.
- Why blame Bechtel?
- Oakridge official convicted of murder.
- Senator Claire McCaskill letter to NNSA
- It all comes down to this
- Top award winners
- LANL fines of $10,000 per day
- N.M. Delegation Says Rebid Is Opportunity For DOE ...
- Production question
- LANS misses yet another EM contractual milestone
- Listen up Trump!
- North Korea forcing US tests?
- Both Brookhaven and Oak Ridge reducing headcount.....
- Pressure cookers
- Is LLNL competitive?
- Blunders at LANL
- Why does the lab (LANL) exist?
- Future of for-profit LANL
- Senator asks NNSA about PF-4 operational status......
- How is DoE doing under Trump?
- Letter To The Editor...
- LANL changes story on Pu shipping mistake
- Nuclear weapons contractors repeatedly violate shi...
- Energy Department Scientists Barred From Attending...
- ▼ August (35)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)