This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, October 14, 2013
Please Wake up!
Please Wake up! There are today at LLNL islands of stability, projects and tasks which are populated by scientists, engineers and techs, that are satisfied and happy with the interesting work that they are doing, the good colleagues that they are working with, and the knowledge that they are contributing to the security of the nation. At the same time these islands are surrounded by an ever deepening sea of despair populated by scientists, engineers and techs who are being marginalized thru no fault of their own. For those of you who are still on the islands of productivity, look into the abyss and ask yourself, "why is LLNL become unsustainable?" You knoe the reasons so speak up, act up, for you too can become another statistic as LLNL slides deeper into the sea of despair.
Posted by scooby at 6:48 AM
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- DOD doesn't need LLNL's B-83...
- What is the word?
- Moscow Conducts Large-Scale Nuclear Attack Drill -...
- What happened to the old PAD?
- o this is a bit premature but Detroit is talking a...
- LANL security fixes
- LANL: 6,866 employees, 1,115 vehicles
- Defense Department Successfully Conducts Warhead S...
- NNSA to DOE?
- WHere is th eletter from Pattiz?
- ARE FLEX TERMS BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE LAB?
- Should this BLOG do away with anonymous comments?
- Los Alamos view on Livermore
- AAAS workshop
- B-61 budget
- Morale at LLNL
- Penrose resigns
- LLNL Employees Need To Strike
- LANL rejoices!
- History repeats itself
- A bad few months for the nuclear forces
- Pincus on prolonged sequester impact to NNSA
- Fact or Fiction
- Tom D moves to Fluor
- DoE wins the Golden Hammer Award
- not so old
- old news but funny
- How did you spend your day?
- Concerned scientists
- Sad news?
- What a waste!
- Why is LANL closing?
- Security manager sues LANL
- US NUCLEAR FORCE FACES A CASCADE OF MISSTEPS
- How is going the shutdown going to affect you?
- Dont know how
- Please Wake up!
- LLNL faces closure
- Another US nuclear commander sacked
- Lujan votes against funding NNSA
- Ash Carter resigning at Defense.
- NNSA funding
- Message from the LLNL Director
- Time to send stories to KCRA
- Why is Livermore different?
- Strategic Command deputy demoted
- Charlie! Where are you?
- Sandia cannot use vacation days during shutdown
- DOE furlough song
- LANL plutonium work
- NIF breakthrough!
- Cavuto on the president
- LLNL may shutdown on Friday
- Bureaucratic ineptitude entrenched at LANL
- How long?
- The latest in a series of security problems at LLN...
- NIF rumors
- SIte offices exceptions
- Where is the report?
- NNSA site office
- Another project over budget and behind schedule
- Charlie McMillan Plays Dead in Arsenic and Old Lac...
- Parney and Ed
- AKIMA layoffs
- Is the oct 1st 2012 rumor still a rumor?
- Where is Ed?
- ▼ October (69)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)