This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- Los Alamos National Lab Failed to Protect Classifi...
- State: LANL, WIPP will face steeper fines
- Disgruntled scientist
- Goldstein and his whip
- Dear Scooby
- Wrong doings by LANLs Classification Officer
- LANL Vents Toxic Ground Vapors, Raising Air Qualit...
- Did the culture of reprisal at LANSLLNS contribute...
- NEW EEOICPA SPECIAL EXPOSURE COHORT PETITION QUALI...
- So how does it go down from here?
- Los Alamos has highest fraction of millionaires in...
- Are LANL retirees being forced onto Obamacare?
- Value of NNSA Field Offices at LANL and LLNL?
- LANS 2014 performance evaluation review is now pos...
- Rebranding the nuclear weapons complex won't refor...
- retirement incentive" in FY2016 at LLNL?
- Bob and Jennifer
- 2014 fellows of the American Physical Society
- NNSA head warns of budget cuts
- LLNL in 30-60 months
- LANL leadership merits harsh evaluation
- Miller, Albright, and Goldstein
- Disgruntled males
- POGO's take on LANL contract
- DOE trying to weasel out.
- 3 top managers
- Who is the most-hated man in the WC?
- Career FTE attractiveness to LLNS Programs with a ...
- Good thing we split out!
- LLNS Staff Relations
- RIF question
- LANS makes the #1 slot for the company with the wo...
- More on the return of Tyler Pryzbylek
- DOE and NNSA now believe BOTH weapons labs need a ...
- The difference in performance between LANL and LLN...
- The return of Tyler Pryzbylek
- Will NNSA repeat mistake?
- Former Employee Files Suit Against LANS, Co-worker...
- Will the loss in LANS contract affect LLNS's?
- LANS lost a year earned earlier
- ▼ January (41)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)