DOE refuses Presidential transition request
The Department of Energy will not provide the names of staffers who worked on climate issues to President-elect Donald Trump's transition team, a spokesman for the department told POLITICO Tuesday.
The Trump transition team submitted 74 questions to DOE last week, including two which asked for identities of staffers who worked on Obama administration climate policy efforts.
"We will be forthcoming with all publicly available information with the transition team. We will not be providing any individual names to the transition team," DOE spokesman Eben Burnham-Snyder said in an email.
Burnham-Snyder said questions from Trump's team had "left many in our workforce unsettled."
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
- ► 2017 (101)
- Happy new year labbies!
- All eyes will be on the new manager of Sandia Labs...
- WIPP to open
- Starting to look like Leidos has won
- New nuclear arms race
- Ex-Lawrence Livermore Lab scientist sentenced to p...
- Nuclear pledge
- Word "Limited " removed
- Nuclear weapons settlements
- Still NOT prepared to win.
- Job opening
- Opinion on Obama
- When is the announcement?
- Top scientist fired
- Former LANL manager sues lab for wrongful terminat...
- Swalwell protests transition questions to energy l...
- New SNL leaders names
- Climate change
- NOT prepared to win!
- LANL needs university
- SNL leadership team
- Universities out
- Lockheed Out at Sandia
- Sandia gets NTESS
- What it’s like to work at the US Department of Ene...
- Trump and Lab contract change
- Is the current administration setting DOE up for f...
- DOE refuses Presidential transition request
- American Physical Society decides it is appropriat...
- Donald Trump chooses Rick Perry to be energy secre...
- President-elect has plans to cut regulation, boost...
- To Russia with Love....
- NNSA in last 8 years
- Trump's 74 questions sent to DOE:
- $325.5 million needed by WIPP in FY17
- Trump transition team seeks details on Energy Dept...
- Transition Team Questions Energy Employees
- Done deal
- NNSA Labs scores
- 401k performance since Nov 8th
- Ray Washburne is top candidate for energy secretar...
- Protect illegal students
- Leaked audio reveals additional lewd comments from...
- ▼ December (47)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)